I have such a sweet tooth and its due to this that I struggle to eat clean without having something sweet and indulgent. These truffles are a perfect alternative. They are rich, chocolatey and indulgent and hit the spot perfectly!
2 Scoops of BIOGEN Chocolate Brownie Iso-Whey Portein Powder
2 tbsp Chocolate Macadamia Nut Butter
½ cup of raw almonds (You can use pistachio nuts if you’d prefer a lower calorie nut)
2 tbsp raw cacao powder (you can use normal cocoa powder)
4 tbsp Breakfast Seed Mix
2 tbsp raw honey
2 tsp cinnamon (some extra for sprinkling)
2 tbsp water
Desiccated coconut (garnishing)
Cocoa powder (garnishing)
1. Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until it makes a smooth paste like consistency.
2. With damp hands, and take small parts of the mixture and roll into balls.
3. Sprinkle them with cinnamon.
4. Place desiccated coconut and cocoa powder in separate plates and roll each of your balls in either one to decorate them as you see fit.
5. Place the finished balls on a grease proof paper tray and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Thereafter, store in an air-tight container and keep refrigerated.
Should make 12 balls